The integrated system comprises:
- Quantitative Microbial Risk Assessment (QMRA).
- Water/wastewater treatment and reuse process design.
- Design of wastewater-based epidemiology (WBE) system.
- Industrial air pollution control.
- Supply of technology and equipment.
- Delivering training courses and consultancy experience.
UDE’s website will be a platform to showcase the future potential projects in Kurdistan and Iraq, so that local and international companies can have the opportunity to proclaim these projects.
UDE will hold courses with UK speakers/academics for training local graduates and employees in more practical courses by involving participants in real problems and brainstorming them for finding creative solutions.